Love can turn a storm into a breeze and a breeze into a storm says: "do not count what u have lost. treasure what u have now, because past never comes back sometimes future can give back things tt u have lost "
If kisses were water, I'd give you the ocean. If hugs were leaves, I'd give you a forest. If love were space, I'd give you a gala says: Do u know that men and women are angels created with only one wing And they need to embrace each other to be able to fly
If kisses were water, I'd give you the ocean. If hugs were leaves, I'd give you a forest. If love were space, I'd give you a gala says: Each of us has his own fear sooner or later we must face it. It takes a lot of guts to overcome it. So don't be afraid to face ur fear.
can i have a pair of wings? i wanna fly anyone to hold me when i fall?
(: i know u will be there
i doubt i have enough guts to overcome my fears
learning to be strong~
Sliding down my Rainbow :D
7:39 PM
The RAINBOW-ER♥
Kim ♥ Member of the Tan Family♥ class:size XXXL age:elderly* hight:short birthday:nov 21 zodiac:worm habits:hibernate cravings:sweet♥, sour♥, bitterground
LOVES♥
love GOD
love Travelling
love Sister, girls, sweet
love Family and my love
love Animals and butterfiles
love Drawing and vintage
love Freedom
love SUNSHINE♥
love RAINBOW♥
love YELLOW♥
DON'T LIKE FATS(and yet i am)
Sweat and Tears
Imperfection
WISHES♥ Prayers come true,further my studies Golden Retriever♥ Independent♥ Travelling with my love ones♥ Spent the rest of my life with you by my side♥
LESSONS
treasure everything before its gone♥
in life we might not be able to do great things,
but we can do small things with great love♥