there goes my long weekend :( took a day off on Friday so i had a little longer weekend went to meet my love for lunch near his workplace and went for threading :) full face yes NaNa advise me not to because many ppl have got outbreak after a full face threading but the eye brow threading is like less then 10 mins and it feels good so i did a full face :p feel so much more tidy now that's for the face part Saturday went for dental appointment with love and i didn't know that i have got 4 decay tooth :( fulling cost $60 per teeth my jaw almost drop to the ground so in less then half an hour i spend $300 luckily love love paid by credit card so i can pay him next month :( i am jobless soon and yet so many bills after appointment went home for dinner its so nice having dinner with love at home its like he is staying with me and we just relax and eat eat and eat :p meet with Edward and friends for tennis and love say that the way i hit the ball is so retarded and that i have to learn how to swing the racket and practice it for a thousand time but i didn't of course
sunday was the casual sunday type just spending my time with love and coco i am so in love with her :)
Do you mean all the things you are?Are you pleased with the way things are?Wear that dress to protect this scar,That only I have seen.Do you give just to please yourself?Do you wish you were somewhere else?Justified all the things you tried,said that it was all for me.And be near,Just for the moment,Stay here,Never go home.Did you know that everything she ever does is for you?So it goes, the story of a broken heart comes true,It comes true.Have you learned all the secrets yet?Will you burn by the things I've said?Took the dive just to feel alive,but never heard the truth.Now I'm in love but I don't know how I'm in pain cause I want it now As I sit watching her eyes close,I slowly open mine.And be near,Just for the moment,Stay here,Never go home.Did you know that everything she ever does is for you?So it goes, the story of a broken heart comes true,comes true.I am so confused by this.I know that life is hit or miss.Days are stung by too much sun,I think that you may be the one.Cover yourself up in me,Shrouded in what could have been.I will listen to your pain,if you listen to me.Did you know that everything she ever does is for you?So it goes, as the story of a broken heart comes true,Did you know that everything she ever does is for you?And I know, the story of a broken heart comes True,Come true,True,It comes true,True. this is my favourite song for now :)
Sliding down my Rainbow :D
10:46 PM
The RAINBOW-ER♥
Kim ♥ Member of the Tan Family♥ class:size XXXL age:elderly* hight:short birthday:nov 21 zodiac:worm habits:hibernate cravings:sweet♥, sour♥, bitterground
LOVES♥
love GOD
love Travelling
love Sister, girls, sweet
love Family and my love
love Animals and butterfiles
love Drawing and vintage
love Freedom
love SUNSHINE♥
love RAINBOW♥
love YELLOW♥
DON'T LIKE FATS(and yet i am)
Sweat and Tears
Imperfection
WISHES♥ Prayers come true,further my studies Golden Retriever♥ Independent♥ Travelling with my love ones♥ Spent the rest of my life with you by my side♥
LESSONS
treasure everything before its gone♥
in life we might not be able to do great things,
but we can do small things with great love♥